Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Random thoughts

Ok I have a list of random thoughts to share.

Thanksgiving is a wonderful time to be thankful and an awesome time to eat great food. The side note to all the food is that I am thankful for the $10 a month gym membership I have signed up for. Yes I am going to need it after this Thanksgiving season. A couple of us will be making the late night guys workout at PF starting the 6th. We have a great goal of 10k run and to push a lot of weight. If anyone wants to try hanging with a late night workout let me know.

Ok next random fact.......people are crazy at the holiday season. In the past week traffic has picked up and the stores are getting crazy.

My little man is cutting teeth and it is taking it out of him. I think he is falling to sleep earlier every night.

Tomorrow we are heading to Sparta to pick out a tree. Very exciting times since these are "1st" for everything we do with Malachi!

December 5th we will be hitting up the Kernersville Christmas parade with Malachi and I am excited to see how he likes the parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment