Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Dreams

Have you ever had something you just could not remember? If you know me well you know that there is no retaining for me. I would forget my name if people didn't constantly tell me what my name is. Well the other day my wife told me that she had asked me to do something.......a year ago and wanted to no if I did it. Ok.......first I don't recall what I did yesterday and I sure don't recall what happened a year ago. But it puzzled me the rest of the night wondering what I did or didn't do. I even went to bed thinking about it.

Ok during the night I had a very detail dream outlining exactly what happened one year ago. Crazy yes, but when I woke I was like did it really go down like that. So after taking my shower and I went downstairs and opened up the random spot that I had not opened in over a year and bam there was the missing book.

Ok no moral to this story but that was crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment