Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Fight

“Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight”
Yes I have a MBA, an Accounting Degree, and I look like your typical business executive. I am balding and aging daily in this current economic time. I work in the Financial Industry and daily I see small businesses collapsing, folding up, and even worse families losing everything they have.
My degrees show the stamp of approval that I have an idea of what I am doing, but the years of experience that I carry on my back is the staple that I hang my hat on. My experience started way before my post grad experience, and to be honest, those are the days that developed me into the person I am today. This is a FREEBEE….for you mid level managers that look at resumes and say the new college graduate has a blank resume since he graduated should start asking more in-depth questions. Yes, they are fresh out of college, but do they have what it takes to WORK HARD and LEARN. I have been on the front lines and understand what it means that our country has to get back to Customer Service, Quality, and controlling the bottom line.
Will it be easy? NO, we are so inflated by our own thoughts that we are worth more than we really are it has blinded us to what will need to be done. What I wish I could do. I said before I see small businesses collapsing daily, and you ask if you are so smart why you don’t lend them a hand. Well in my position if I help out and the business does collapse, in return I would be sued for liability, and in this country I would lose for helping out. Well that sounds pretty selfish, and at first I thought I was protecting my family, but if all these companies continue to flounder will there be a need for my services.

Ok….so after a year of pondering over the “Question” I have decided to stop being so selfish and put myself out there to help. I will NO longer give the advice you need to contact a Consulting firm that could offer you advice. Why, because if you could afford $5,000 to hire a consulting firm for your small business you wouldn’t be seeking HELP, you would use that Capital to jump start the NEW YEAR!

My wife and I own a HOA Management and Lawn Care business in addition to my full time role in the financial industry. We’re in the world of reviewing, critiquing, consulting, and living life in this NEW Economy that we must work with. I am not saying I can solve all your questions, or lead you to a multimillion dollar salary but ask me some questions and I will do my best to help you. Actually if you are looking for a quick, get rich idea, please don’t contact me. I am offering my services, my knowledge, and my time to help those Small Business Owners on how to get through this “Slump”…or how to live with our New Economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment